Intravenous (IV) Injections: a technique commonly used for expedited recovery, general well-being and improvement of overall body function. Benefits of fast and rapid IV hydration under physician supervision can commonly benefit patients affected with extreme fatigue, hangover, nausea, stress or overexertion after exercise.
- Myers’ Cocktail – Classic IV therapy used to treat hangover; B Vitamin Complex, Vitamin C, magnesium + glutathione
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – used for its benefits in anti-aging, sports recovery and musculoskeletal injuries. ALA is one of the most powerful antioxidants; it has two antioxidant groups and can cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Ketorolac (Toradol) – Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) is a powerful analgesic and an anti-inflammatory medication. It has estimated potency 100 times of morphine and can be added to any IV solution.
- Acetaminophen (Ofirmev) – is used to treat moderate to severe pain and to reduce fever. It is an excellent medication with multiple benefits. It is sometimes given in combination with other pain medications as a part of multi-modal analgesic regimen; It can be added to any IV solution.
- Ondansetron (Zofran) – is known as antiemetic – antinausea drug – prevents or alleviates itching, acid reflux, stomach sickness and vomiting amongst few other effects . Zofran is a powerful medication initially used for chemotherapy induced sickness, but was also found to also be beneficial in prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting after surgery, or upset stomach. It can also be added to any IV solution.
- Famotidine (Pepcid) – It works by decreasing the amount of acid in the stomach. It is used as an adjunct treatment of nausea and vomiting. It can be added to any IV solution.
- Metoclopromide (Reglan) – increases muscle contractions in the upper digestive tract. This speeds up the rate at which the stomach empties into the intestines. It is used in the treatment of nausea, vomiting and acid reflux. It can be added to any IV solution.
Intramuscular Injections: this technique is used by a physician to deliver certain medications deep into the muscle. This allows for selected medications to be absorbed into the blood stream quicker then by oral route and with less side effects.
- B12 (Methylcobalamine) – Intramuscular Injection used for energy boosting capabilities.
- Super B Complex – Intramuscular Injection comprised of B1, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12 used for its anti -stress and energy boosting properties.
- Vitamin D Injections – Intramuscular injection that shows benefits in overall hormonal regulation, and general health and wellness associated with pain and lack of sun exposure.
- CoQ10 Injections and oral supplementation – co-factor necessary for optimized cellular function. It can also be administered as a pill.
Ketorolac (Toradol) – Potent Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID). It is an analgesic and an anti-inflammatory medication with an estimated potency 100 times of morphine.
Please be aware that there is an out of pocket fee associated by this service, that may or may not be reimbursed by your insurance.
We are here to help!